Radioscopy and CT Inspections-Fields of Application
Computed tomography is a powerful technology to inspect your samples in an easy way, the only one giving you the possibility to see inside the matter. CT Scanner advanced non destructive testing systems improve production capabilities by reducing time to market and enhance the robustness of your work pieces.
Many kind of applications can be done using CT Scanner, from typical industrial issues such as the detection of flaws in their samples (voids, cracks, porosity analysis) to metrology with measurements of the external as well as the internal surfaces of complex samples. CT Scanner is the only technology allowing you to control 100% of your components surfaces without having to cut or destroy it.
Testing Technology -Material Analysis
- Detects Analysis
- Material Distribution (Fiber Distribution)
- Joining Technology Inspection
- Micro-Structure Evaluation
- Electronics and Additive Manufacturing Sample Testings
- Dimensional Measurement Metrology
- Wall Thickness Analysis
- Nominal to Actual Comparison
- Reverse Engineering